Saturday 9 March 2019

Lady Gaga Discusses Fibromyalgia in Vogue Cover Story

         
“I get so irritated with people who don’t believe fibromyalgia is real. For me, and I think for many others, it’s really a cyclone of anxiety, depression, PTSD, trauma, and panic disorder, all of which sends the nervous system into overdrive, and then you have nerve pain as a result. People need to be more compassionate. Chronic pain is no joke. And it’s every day waking up not knowing how you’re going to feel.”

2 comments:

  1. I've had fibromyalgia for 10 years am in constant pain I'm 65 so I'm guessing it will only get worse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Constant flare ups and fatigue bring me down but hey having Grandchildren puts that smile back on my face hiding my pain had become a art

    ReplyDelete